30 Day Money Back Period
We provide 30-day money-back guarantee on Web Hosting with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds exclude domain and privacy protection charges.
- A written request must be submitted separately from the cancellation request within 31 days of cancellation.
- Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed
All domain name registrations and renewals are FINAL. Because we have to pay registry fees on our end we cannot process refunds for these transactions.
In the rare event your domain has a mis-spelling, please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can attempt to correct it.
We do NOT provide extensions on invoices here at WebVerge.
All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE. We do have a 4 day grace period on delinquent invoices, but if not paid after this, accounts will be suspended. These invoices are subjected to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account. Invoices delinquent past 14 days are subject to account termination.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination. Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be scrubbed from our servers. There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
Many of our web hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting packages are discounted for first-time customers.
All packages will renew at the regular rate.
For the BEST possible pricing, we reward customers for signing up annually (12 months), biennial (24 months), and triennial (36 months).
On our website, prices are displayed reflecting the best possible rate.
Last Updated: 21st September 2020